Kitty Loveprints Crochet Afghan Blanket Pattern and Charts PDF
* Instant Digital Download PDF Crochet Pattern Only
This pattern can be made with Single Crochet or Tunisian Crochet or half double crochet stitching. A cute kitty with a ball of yarn and heart-shaped footprints.
55” wide by 60” length – worsted weight yarn
42” wide by 45“ length – baby weight yarn
Use Size ‘G’ Tunisian Crochet Hook (with extension)
for a Tunisian Crochet Blanket
‘G’ Hook for Single Crochet Blanket
To make a bit bigger use Size ‘I’ Hook and replace the single
Crochet with Half Double Crochet.
- Written instruction on how to do the Tunisian and Single Crochet stitch with simple diagrams
- A color placement chart for each stitch each square is one stitch and the color of the square is the yarn color.
- A stitch chart – Chart with row by row crochet stitch symbols
- A simple border suggestion and ‘how-to’ included
- The first 22 rows are written out row by row, which helps a beginner learn how to follow along on the color placement chart.
- And I am available for any help needed.
- Worsted Weight Yarn Or Baby Yarn
- Blue – 300 yards
- Brown – 900 yards
- Black – 900 yards
- Gold – 200
- White – 1400 yards
- Tunisian Crochet Hook Size G
- Regular Crochet Hook Size G
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.